Save 20% with the blendkit and expert Tutorial Bundle.
Bundle includes two BlendKits®, the EXPERT video, and much more:
• Memento Tableaux BlendKit - Horizontal Version
• Memento Tableaux BlendKit - Vertical Version
• Memento Tableaux EXPERT Video (60 min. streaming or download)
• Memento Tableaux BlendKit Basics Video (30 min. streaming)
• BONUS: 15 Memento Tableaux Photoshop Actions for a beautiful finishing touch
• BONUS: 10 Graphic Glyphs add vintage flair to your composite image• 5 Step Quick-Start PDF
Note: BlendKits require Photoshop CS2 and higher (not compatible with Elements).
A professional presentation makes the best art look even better. Now you can create the ideal setting for your photographs in minutes. The Memento Tableaux BlendKit® adds drama and beauty as you showcase your fine art, portfolio, weddings, travel photos, special moments, family events and more.
Photoshop users of every skill level, from beginner to advanced, can easily customize the desktop props to taste and add photos with a simple click. That's all it takes to get professional results. And if you want more, you always have the option to go deeper into the BlendKit controls for additional sophisticated effects and advanced options.
Two powerful preconfigured Photoshop files (vertical and horizontal) provide countless combinations of layouts and effects to satisfy any creative photographer. The BlendKit Basics video provides step-by-step instruction.
The BlendKit Expert Video: picks up where the free Basics Video leaves off.
Doug Landreth provides step-by-step instructions to customize the Memento Tableaux BlendKit and make it 100% yours. Want to add your own books to the BlendKit tableau? How about a dimensional object sitting on top of a book? Need to incorporate text or graphics while retaining the page curvature and shading? Looking to add some drama with lighting effects? You'll find these techniques and lots more.
And the best part? You'll be able to put these amazing new photoshop skills to work on all your composite photo projects.
- An easy way to select and export your image candidates (Demonstrated using Lightroom).
- Tips to improve your image’s appearance
- How to customize your BlendKit page masks
- Add your own books to the BlendKit
- Put your own props inside the BlendKit
- Combining desk props with a mask
- Add visual interest with a light beam effect
- Customize with text and graphics
Scroll down for product requirements and download information...