Sure, the Isolated Artifact BlendKit lets you create amazing images without breaking a sweat...
But did you know there's a lot more horsepower waiting under the hood? Tap into the full potential of your BlendKit. This advanced tutorial video picks up where the free starter video ends.
It's all about Photoshop problem solving and finding the best creative solution. Don't want to shoot your image on white? Are your image highlights disappearing? Like to do things your own way? We have the answers right here.
This is an essential video for the serious BlendKit user. You'll learn to bend the rules in surprising ways and to work smarter with professional results.
Beyond the Basics tutorial topics include:
- Learn which file type to use in your BlendKit smart object
- Understand BlendKit image selection criteria
- Working with difficult images that have white tones in the subject
- How to use the Advanced Adjustment layer group
- Creating intricate masks for more complex subjects
- Using the pen tool and making selections
- Using dodge and burn tools on a mask
- Adding your own backgrounds and patterns to the BlendKit
- Ways to work smarter with smart objects
- Methods to eliminate fringing
- Effective keyboard shortcuts for compositing
- Experiment with Color Lookup adjustments
- Creating masks from color range selections
- Working with adjustments layers and using clippings paths
- Adding color and pattern fill layers for additional effects
- Working with blend modes and using multiple distress layers.
- Creating framing elements for your image
- Using various Photoshop plug-ins for a finishing touch
Along the way Doug also shows you the step-by-step construction of an original composite image. All the demonstrations use the Isolated Artifact BlendKit but you can apply your new skills to improve any photographic composite.
For streaming and digital download. View on Mac or PC. File size: Approximately 560 MB. Video duration: 01:02:33.